Product CARE and Education

Candle Care

Never leave a lit candle unattended. Do not fall asleep with a lit candle. Cautious candle owners are responsible candle owners. 

Keep away from children and pets. Cats especially, love knocking things over. 

Keep away from curtains, other flammable objects, other heat sources, and drafts. 

Trim the wick to 1/8-1/4 inch before each light. This ensures less soot, a size appropriate flame, an even burn, and less curling/mushrooming of the wick. When a wick gets heavy and curls to the side, that side of the jar gets very hot and this can result in broken glass and uneven burns. 

Allow candle to burn across the surface to avoid tunneling of the wax. 

Never burn longer than 3-4 hours at a time. 

Remove debris, including wick trimmings before each light. Debris can catch fire. 

Discard candle when 1/2 inch of wax is left. Never burn a candle all the way to the bottom, this can result in a jar that gets too hot and breaks. 

Candle jars can get very HOT and burn the skin. Avoid touching the jar when lit. Avoid moving a candle with liquid wax, as the wax could potentially splash and burn the skin. 

Never extinguish a flame with water. This can cause a shattered jar. 

The diameter of our 7oz candles are not designed to scent an entire home, but rather a small room such as a bathroom or bedroom.  To fill a large area, it is recommended to light more than one candle.

Naturally, soy candles can look funny after solidifying after a burn. It may look bumpy, like cauliflower. This is a natural and common characteristic of soy and doesn’t reflect the quality of the candle. 

Wax Melts 

Remove from plastic packaging before use. 

Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electronic warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow instruction of said warmer before use. 

Do not leave warmer unattended while in use. 

Keep out of reach of children and animals. Wax gets very hot and can easily injure the skin. 

Do not add water. Use in well ventilated areas. Discard when wax has no smell or when 1/2 in wax is left in warmer. 

Soap Care

Store unopened soap in a cool, dark, dry place such as a closet or a drawer. 

Keep soap dry when not in use, such as on a soap dish away from streams/puddles of water.

Soap left sitting at the bottom of the shower will quickly waste away. 

Naturally, soap will burn the eyes. Keep out of eyes. 

Although our soaps smell and look delicious, they are not for human or animal consumption, including the decorative pieces (orange slices, coffee beans, etc). Do not eat. 

Observe ingredients for allergens.

Lotion & Lip Balm Care

Use only as intended. 

Stop using if skin irritation occurs. 

Observe ingredient labels for allergens. 

Avoid leaving these products out in the heat/sun. They will melt. 


Keep away from children. Matches produce a flame, use common sense and be safe when using. 

Ensure match is cooled and fully extinguished by running it under water before throwing away.